Thursday, September 22, 2005


OK, I may be the only one to get excited about this, but I met Brum! You know that cute little car that had his own TV show on the ABC a few years ago?! It was alongside other English greats (and personal favourites) such as Postman Pat, Fireman Sam and Thomas. I met Brum in a Motor Museum in his home town, Bourton-on-the-Water (dubbed the 'Venice of the Cotswolds' by locals because of the picturesque river running through it). I had to include a photo for you all...

(I know you're probably wondering why I went in to a Motor Museum in the first place, but hey, I was getting in to the tourist spirit! This gorgeous town, about 2 hours out of London, was so pretty and quintessentially English, it just made you want to sit down and have tea and scones)

Back in London, I have started a temp job as a receptionist for a week or so to pick up some extra cash while I'm looking for a long term position. I had to take a test on my Word, Powerpoint, Excel and typing skills which was a bit scary - so a warning to everyone out there not to tell fibs on your CV!

No comments: