Thursday, September 15, 2005




I just included this because I thought it was a nice photo of the Houses of Parliament in London, which I visited in my wanderings yesterday (don't yawn, it's an awesome building). I also went to the Tate Britain which is a great museum (and free too, which makes it so much more appealing! :) That's me enjoying the sunshine in the park, with Parliament in the background.

Also wanted to update you all on the job front. I have had two meetings with recruitment agents which have been positive (they say you should usually have about three people looking for work for you, but I haven't got that far yet). I'm trying to get a job in publishing over here, and found that Media Recruitment agencies are not usually listed on sites or resources aimed at working travellers (if anyone would like to know the agencies I've found, post a comment and I'll let you know). I've applied for a few jobs straight out of the media jobs section (out every Monday in the Guardian), but not too sure how successful that will be since they probably get thousands of applicants.

Right now there are more pressing issues to deal with however, as I am off to the pub to meet a friend for a drink. Ciao! :)

No comments: