Saturday, October 22, 2005

Here's a pic of KT Tunstall, who we went to see at the Shepherds Bush Empire, aka fantastic venue that may as well be my beloved Enmore Theatre in Newtown transplanted to London. The Empire is 10 mins from my place, and has great gigs. KT Tunstall was amazing and we had an awesome night- not sure if she has caught on massively in Oz, but she was very impressive! Better than Missy Higgins, and she gives Sarah Blasko a run for her money I reckon. Very cool.

(check out this crazy guy - pity I wasn't in Worchester!! http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200510/s1488154.htm )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey pru,

good news with the job and apartment! Sounds like you're having a ball. Keep up the great posts.

cheers,
alex d

Anonymous said...

I think Missy and her 5 ARIA's might have something to say about that! ;-) hehehe

Pru said...

Thanks Alex :)!!

and i feel bad for choosing KT over an Aussie - I'm just upset I missed out on seeing the Hoff present Missy with her award!